Lightweight, versatile and easy to use, Trilogy ventilators are designed for use in the home, hospital and alternative care sites and provide invasive and noninvasive ventilator support for a wide range of pediatric and adult patients. They combine Auto-Trak and AVAPS technologies with advanced ?ow triggering and leak compensation features that allow for a more sensitive delivery of therapy. Trilogy also incorporates mouthpiece ventilation (MPV). A ‘kiss’ trigger detects when a patient engages and disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation. It combines with an optional MPV support system to enhance patient ease of use.
- Trilogy is now connected to Care Orchestrator, our HIPAA-compliant cloud-based patient management system. With the ability to transmit data wirelessly and remotely, Connected Trilogy helps providers deliver quality respiratory care, gain efficiencies, potentially avoid unnecessary home visits, improve care coordination, streamline workflow and prioritize patient need.
- Trilogy provides respiratory support to meet your prescribed needs, up to 24 hours a day. Trilogy is portable with internal, hot-swappable detachable, and external batteries to provide greater freedom and mobility with continuous ventilation. The easy-to-use carry bag is wheelchair-mountable and designed so the screen is always visible.
- Trilogy is designed with easy-to-read and navigate screens, multiple Rx settings and on-screen waveforms to help optimize treatment. Trilogy’s pressure- and volume-control features allow you to provide more types of therapy with one device. The ability to use multiple modes for patients who require varying levels of ventilation, allows greater flexibility in care.
- AVAPS-AE--an auto-titration mode of non-invasive ventilation with multiple algorithms that work simultaneously--meets the changing needs of your patients. AVAPS automatically adjusts to breathing, while Auto EPAP proactively adjusts to the lowest effective pressure for peak comfort. Auto Backup delays a machine breath until the patient has exhaled to reduce air trapping.
- With no inspiratory effort required to trigger a breath, our unique ‘kiss’ trigger detects when a patient engages and disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation with the security of patient alarms.
- This adaptive algorithm automatically adjusts the triggering and cycling of the ventilator, while compensating for leaks. Digital Auto-Trak’s capability contributes to the patient’s synchrony and comfort, without requiring manual adjustments. The Sensitive Auto-Trak setting provides an enhanced triggering response for patients with minimal respiratory effort.
- From power options and circuit adapters, to reporting software and alarms, Trilogy’s array of accessories helps give patients and families more freedom and mobility while maintaining effective treatment.
- The innovative technology of the Trilogy family sets it apart from the rest. The support, service and upkeep behind all of it keeps it there, including 24/7 clinical support, educational training resources for both you and your patients and extended warranties and maintenance plans.
- Dimensions: 16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H (6.6" L x 11.2" W x 9.3" H)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 lb)
- Circuit types: Active with PAP; passive
- Ventilation types: Pressure and Volume
- Volume modes: AC; SIMV (w/PS); CV; AC-MPV
- Pressure modes: Trilogy100 - CPAP; S; S/T; T; PC-SIMV (w/PS);PC-MVP; AVAPS-AE --Trilogy200 - CPAP; S; S/T; T; PC-SIMV (w/PS); PC; PC-MPV; AVAPS-EA
- IPAP: 4 to 50 cm H?O
- PEEP/EPAP for active circuits: 0 to 25 cm H2O
- PEEP/EPAP for passive circuits: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- CPAP for passive circuits: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure support differential: 0 to 40 cm H2O
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
TRILOGY100/200 VENTILATORManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.